Are still doing business the old way?
Do you need a receptionist, a place to meet clients, a room to interview candidates, the facilities of a typical office, a fixed address and phone number separate to your home; but don’t need the hefty costs and over heads of a traditional office? You need to go virtual today. Virtual Offices Brisbane can provide you with all of this plus more.
A virtual office is a combination of live communication and address services that will reduce your traditional office cost, while maintaining professionalism as you grow.
COMPLETE VIRTUAL OFFICE PACKAGE
- Every call answered by a receptionist in your company’s name (up to 20 calls a day included)
- A local telephone & fax number
- A fixed address for your letterhead and business cards
- A voicemail with remote log in
- Forwarding of facsimiles via email
- Mail collection and forwarding upon request (Outgoing mail charged to your account)
- Unlimited use of our copy centre when onsite (Consumables charged to your account)
- Access to our onsite professional meeting room (4hrs per month)
- On-site cafe with wireless access
- Temporary Parking when on site for mail collection and meetings
- Access to secretarial services (Services charged to your account)
- No lock-in contract, month-to-month service
* Conditions apply, please read Terms and Conditions.
Please Be Aware
There are other charges that you need to be aware of and you can find these clearly spelled out in the Fees & Charges page found in the menu above.