Virtual Offices Brisbane
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and agree to be bound by, the following terms and conditions.
- I am aware that Virtual Offices Brisbane is operated by Trunc Pty Ltd ACN 134 565 254 as trustee trading as Virtual Offices Brisbane (“Virtual Offices Brisbane”).
- I am aware that the ownership of the telephone numbers provided to me remain with Virtual Offices Brisbane in the case that I terminate my contract.
- I am aware that when mail, email, faxes or deliveries are forwarded to me by Virtual Offices Brisbane, it is at my own risk and Virtual Offices Brisbane cannot be held accountable for the condition nor the time taken to deliver.
- I agree that Virtual Offices Brisbane cannot be held accountable fr any outages in services or technologies that may prevent or delay such delivery services.
- I am aware that storage of mail and deliveries are at my own risk.
- I am aware that virtual offices Brisbane cannot be held liable for the condition of goods on delivery, which have been received on my behalf.
- I am aware that access to our onsite professional meeting room (4hrs per month), is during business hours only, business hours being 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- I am aware that Temporary Parking is for a period of no more than 20mins and is strictly for use of the centre.
- I am aware that the use of our copy centre is during business hours only, being 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday. I agree to pay for all consumables used and understand that they will be added to my monthly account.
- I am aware that access to wireless broadband in the Business Lounge is during Café hours only, being 7am – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday morning.
- I am aware that the Business lounge is only serviced by the café during the cafés opening hours, being 7am – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday morning.
- I am aware that access to secretarial services is during business hours only, being 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday. I am aware that secretarial services are added to my monthly account and I agree to pay them, according to the prices documented on www.virtualofficesbrisbane.com.au (prices subject to change).
- I am aware that rent is paid monthly, in advance and on an ongoing basis, up until such time that I have provided one calendar month written notice to Virtual Offices Brisbane, outlining that I wish to cease the service. I am aware that there are no pro rata refunds.
- I am fully aware of the fees and charges outlined in the Virtual Offices Brisbane website (www.virtualofficesbrisbane.com.au). I agree to pay the fees and charges above and beyond my monthly fees within 30 days of which they are invoiced. I am aware that failure to do so may result in the suspension of my following month’s services.
- I am aware that if my volume of call answered by Virtual Offices Brisbane exceeds the allowable for the package chosen, then I will revert to a higher package at Virtual Offices Brisbane’s discretion.
- I am aware that Virtual Offices Brisbane will not record Credit Card details and understand that Virtual Offices Brisbane request that I refrain from providing such details on any Virtual Offices Brisbane form. I understand that payment by credit card will be taken over the phone only OR via direct debit aurthorised by myself.
- I agree to indemnify and hold Virtual Offices Brisbane and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Virtual Offices Brisbane, arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of the service
- I am aware that Virtual Offices Brisbane reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- I have read, acknowledge and agree to the terms below:
- Acceptance of Use
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Governing Law
Acceptance the Use of Virtual Offices Brisbane Terms and Conditions
Your access and use of Virtual Offices Brisbane is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You are not at liberty to use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited (what shall we prohibit) by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Services you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately notify Virtual Offices Brisbane to terminate the service.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights on the Website and its content (including without limitation, the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Virtual Offices Brisbane or otherwise used by Virtual Offices Brisbane as permitted by law.
In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Virtual Offices Brisbane will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data and profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the services including but not limited to the mistake, failure or omission in respect of the onward transmission to you of oral messages, physical documents or electronic communications.
We do not exclude or limit the application of any provision of any statute (including the Trade Practices Act 1974, the Privacy Act 1988 or the Telecommunications Act 1997) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of this clause to be void; or
Except to the extent prohibited by law, we exclude all statutory liability, tortious liability (including but not limited to liability in negligence), conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statute, liability for all direct, economic, consequential or indirect losses, expenses, damages and costs incurred by you, arising out of or relating to the services provided to you by Virtual Offices Brisbane and any failure to supply or delay in supplying the services or out of or relating to this agreement.
Virtual Offices Brisbane will act as a recipient of phone messages, and of documents which are received for you, either by post, by facsimile transmission, by email or by hand delivery (“documents”).
Virtual Offices Brisbane may, but is not obliged to, accept service of any legal documents upon you. Acceptance of service of any legal documents on your behalf will require your prior written authority.
You acknowledge that certain documents which can be received may have strict time limits for your compliance, and that failure by you to comply may have adverse legal and/or commercial consequences.
Virtual Offices Brisbane’s ordinary course of business is to keep documents on your behalf and to make them available for your collection. It remains your responsibility and it is your obligation to communicate with Virtual Offices Brisbane to ascertain whether any documents have been received on your behalf, and to arrange for their collection.
Virtual Offices Brisbane recommends that you check with us regarding any documents received on your behalf, on a daily basis, and to arrange collection or on forwarding to you.
Virtual Offices Brisbane may, at its election and only if an agreement has been devised in written format to do so, pass on to you any documents received, in the manner in which we agree to make delivery.
While Virtual Brisbane Offices has systems in place to ensure appropriate receipt, recording and retention of documents, you acknowledge that, similar to any office, documents may be inadvertently lost, misfiled or misplaced. Virtual Offices Brisbane are not responsible or liable to you for, and you indemnify Virtual Offices Brisbane, against any direct, indirect, consequential or economic loss or damages you may sustain including, without limitation, loss of income or profit or loss of actual potential business opportunities.
We are not liable to you for any delay in the connection or failure in the operation of the Services.
You agree to indemnify and hold Virtual Offices Brisbane and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Virtual Offices Brisbane arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall continue and remain in effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Queensland, Australia and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Queensland courts.
Virtual Offices Brisbane is operated by Trunc Pty Ltd ACN 134 565 254 as Trustee trading as Virtual Offices Brisbane (“Virtual Offices Brisbane”).
I _____________________________of_____________________________________________ have read, understand, and agree to all the terms and conditions outlined in all pages of this document.